PREempt™ disinfectants are NON-TOXIC and break down into water and oxygen for guilt-free use and disposal. Isn't it nice to know you can eliminate some of the unsafe chemicals from your workplace?
Quaternary ammonium compounds, phenols, bleach and alcohol found in many commonly used disinfectants will irritate eyes, skin, nose, and may cause asthma. PREempt™ disinfectants pose no health risks as they emit no harmful fumes (VOC's) or odours.
Powerful disinfectants are easy to formulate, however they are often quite toxic. The challenge is to remain potent AND minimize toxicity. PREempt™ disinfectants achieve the right balance by being tough on germs but easy on people. READ MORE >